Industrial Modern Bar Stool with steel back. FREE Shipping & Lifetime Warranty!
This listing is for a Set of 2 – 18"H Table Height Stool w/ Sturdy Steel Backs. This industrial modern bar stool is the perfect fusion of rural and urban america. The beautiful reclaimed wood top is supported by a sleek industrial metal base. The wooden top is sealed with a low voc (no harmful chemicals!) to make it a smooth surface, so no splinters or ripped pants! The wood is reclaimed, old growth wood that we salvaged from a blacksmith shop built in 1860 (pre civil war) that was being torn down, which means the wood is over 160 years old. There is so much history with this wood, and to think this wood was headed for the landfill. With each purchase, we make sure to send you a short story about where the wood came from with each item for you to share. (Check out photo 5 for an image of the blacksmith shop being deconstructed).
Overall Dimensions: 11.5"W x 13"D x 18" Seat Height
(Perfect and comfortable for a 30"H surface: Table, Desk, Patio, Etc. )
Color: Raw Steel Gray (clear coated to prevent rusting)
Other Quantities Available, Please send us a convo and we’ll make you a listing!
Other Heights Available:
25"H $195.00 Each (Perfect for a 36"H surface: Kitchen Island, Counter Top, Patio Bar)
30"H $215.00 Each (Perfect for a 42"H surface: Bar, High Top Table)
Reclaim. Reimagine. Rebuild.
It’s these three words that not only describe our process, but also, our passion.
Because everything we build, is built by hand, and guaranteed for life.
And with reclaimed wood and industrial-inspired accents, every furnishing is a truly
unique fusion of rural and urban America. Is it the easiest process? No. Would an assembly
line somewhere overseas be cheaper? Probably. But the way we look at it, when things are built
with love, they’re built to last. And that’s why, at Dendro, we’re Hell-bent on Hand-crafted.
Made right here, in the US of A.
Please Note: Ships within 1-3 business days after the order is placed. Shipping time: 2-4 days vis UPS depending on location. This stool does not ship assembled, all hardware will be included. The base will be detached from the wooden top. Don’t worry, we pre-drill holes for the screws and mark the holes to correspond with the base. All you need is 10 minute and a screwdriver!
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).