For Sale: New custom-made, Case Study shelving units (CSSU):
This new series of shelving modeled after the Eames ESU… but has a bit higher fit/finish and more options as to size and color.
Shelves can be made in maple- or birch-ply. Panels can be made of walnut, oak, or MDF with a variety of finishes and color. Legs can be fixed or adjustable…lots of options!
The photos below are from a few different projects. All can be seen at: http://www.norcalmod.com/21-cssu-shelving/
The most popular size — the 2X2 (@14in depth) — is $475 in walnut ply… but as low as $350 in an 11.5in depth with DIY panels. (The tall bookshelf pictured is a custom size for $1100). Many different sizes and configurations are available up to 8ft wide and 8ft tall. Each piece is made-to-order, so custom sizing is never extra (the standard pricing gives folks an idea of price range).
Drop me a line if you’re interested in these or would like to talk about a custom piece. hlwimmer //at// yahoo (dot) com or via the reply feature here.
Local delivery available for prepaid purchases ($2/mile from 94521).
Thanks for looking.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.