Please note: this is a new construction piece.
Our media console is built out of A grade American walnut plywood with hardwood edge banding around all edges. The base is built out of solid American walnut. The two book- matched doors feature magnetic latches and open with a soft push. All interior shelves are fully adjustable. There is a ventilation grate and media port for cords built into the back of the cabinet. Slots on the rear of the shelves allow for threading cords down through to the opening, no matter what height the shelves are set at. The ventilation grate can be located at any location which is desired.Dimensions: 60"L.19"W. 30"H – Custom sizes available, please inquire.
Finish: We utilize a three step sprayed lacquer process producing a durable matte finish. A quality finish is extremely important and we believe ours can be compared with any in the industry.
Shipping: A custom crate is carefully designed and built using half inch plywood and is lined with 1" shock-absorbing foam to protect the piece. Each side of the crate unscrews and the cabinet simply lifts off the bottom panel. We utiize a private shipping company which will contact you to schedule a drop off when it arrives in your city. A safe delivery is guaranteed.
Lead time: 4-8 weeks.
A payment plan is available for this piece. Pay half up front as a deposit, and the remaining amount is due once the console has been shipped. Please inquire.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).