Mid Century Modern maple chest of drawers or dresser with three drawers, small brass knobs and tapered wooden legs. Circa 1960s. Wonderful warm honey colored patina in overall good vintage condition. The drawers all work well but there are a few discolorations on the surface of the top and one drawer. This compact vintage chest is attractive and functional and would look great in your home or apartment!
W: 30"; D: 16"; H: 29 3/4"
Note: I also have a pair of Mid Century Nightstands that were made to match this dresser. See second photo and a separate listing for details.
Please stop by my shop – AntiquesWorth – at the Mount Vernon Antique Center at 8101 Richmond Highway in Alexandria to see this charming chest in person. Upstairs on the right.
Questions? Please call or email.
Thanks for looking!
Local delivery is available for a reasonable fee.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.