Love it or hate it, you have to admit that this piece is unique and has a lot of personality. Designed to used according to your needs; bar, office case, display case, room divider, etc, it comes with a top and bottom piece that slides out as to be compact or give you extra shelving/space if needed. This will fit right into your vintage, mid century modern, Milo Baughman style area. Great way to break up the “wood” look if you’re like me and have too much wood furniture. Although unmarked, I suspect this to be a vintage italian piece.
Condition: Great vintage condition with some patina in certain areas (see pics) . No cracks on glass, frame is intact and solid.
Dimensions: 48.25" Wide (66.5" max) x 18" Deep x 72" High
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.