SALE! ONLY $54.40 (WAS $79)
For your consideration is a very unique footstool. It is completely one of a kind, and has been carefully and skillfully upholstered with a vintage afghan! “Matching” chair is also available. Here are some specifics:
• Foot Stool / Ottoman / Cat or Dog Bed
• Tufted cushion upholstered with colorful retro hand made afghan. Stands on Mid Century tapered legs
• One of a kind, handmade, repurposed
• There is also a matching accent chair for sale.
• Condition: Excellent. solid and sturdy with no wobbles. very comfortable cushion. upholstery in great shape with no rips, snags or tears.
This beautiful footstool is only $79 (SALE 54.40).
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message!
The footstool is available for you to visit at your convenience and is located at Out of the Attic Antiques, between Toys R Us and the new Comedy Shrine and across the street from lower level Macy’s in the Northwest corner of the Westfield Shoppingtown (formerly the Fox Valley Mall).
4054 Fox Valley Center Drive
Aurora, IL 60504
VIRAL VINTAGE is on Facebook:
Come in and ask to see booth #999. there, you will discover fabulous functional finds from the 1950’s, 1960’s and 1970’s. see pictures for examples of the type of great vintage / danish modern / atomic / kitschy items i have for sale! I always try to keep a regular stock of mid-century furniture, retro homegoods, books, vintage clothing & accessories, and LOTS MORE (inventory is always changing, so i cannot guarantee availability of all items pictured)
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).