Posted from Krrb It via the Krrb it button.
This beautiful, handcrafted garland is made of phone directory pages. Meticulously crumpled, cut-to-size, bundled and layered onto a cotton core, these garlands look great in contemporary and traditional interiors. The many colors of the paper and advertisements found on the pages adds a touch of whimsy to this elegant decor.
This listing is for a single garland, eight feet in length. You can order any length, in any increments by contacting me.
We like to hang them from the ceiling over dining tables, swaging four separate lengths from a chandelier to the four corners of the room. Allow additional lengths of garland to hang in tails at the center and corners of a room and your room will feel as smart as a Napoleonic tent!
Every garland is unique and each is individually and meticulously crafted entirely by hand. Drape them above a mirror or on a mantle or banister or double them to create a more dramatic decoration. They are lightweight, making it easy to hang them anywhere.
Garlands are made to order and cost $7.50 per foot, 8 foot minimum. Please allow 7-14 days for construction before shipping, you are encouraged to contact us for more detailed information as we will try to meet all deadlines!
Our paper garlands vary in color, so please inform us when ordering more than one, if you want them to match.
Garlands are usually between 4 3/4" and 5 1/4" in diameter beginning at 8 feet in length.
We will happily customize these lengths to suite your needs. Again, please contact us for additional information.
Generally speaking, each eight foot length ships for about $15 via FedEx. We will work with you on shipping to find the best rate. Although lightweight, they are bulky and your shipping fees will vary by the overall length you order and your location. We always charge actual shipping cost, never a handling fee!
Have any questions?Contact the shop owner
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).