Barely used Pentax Q with 4 lenses and a ton of accessories for $650/ obo! This mint condition, barely used (approx. 400 images taken) digital camera comes with the original box and has adapters, case, mini tripod, caps, etc. This is the world’s smallest dslr!
I am buying a the new Canon 6D (Which costs the same as a small country!) and I really need the money to go towards it asap! Here’s what’s included:
- Kata DC 437 Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
- Pentax Q (Black with latest Firmware!)
- Pentax 01 47mm prime lens & cap
- Pentax wide angle toy lens & cap
- Fujan 35mm f1.7 lens & cap
- Toyo Optics 12.5mm-75mm f1.8 Lens & cap
- C-Mount Adapter (2 of them, 1 for each C-Mount Lens – no swapping necessary!)
- 8mm Cine Lens Adapter (D-Mount Adapter)
- Nikon to Q lens Adapter (Allows use of Nikon Lenses on the Q)
- T-Mount Adapter (for telescopes or mirror lenses!)
- After market battery charger
- 4 batteries (1 OEM, 3 aftermarket)
- Pentax Leather Carrying Case (Original – NOT aftermarket!)
- Original Box
- Mini Tripod (can also be fixed to bike handlebars, etc!)
*Compare this kit and all that’s included for way over this price!
Specs for camera:
- 12.4Mp 1/2.3" Backlit CMOS Sensor
- 3.0" LCD Display
- Q-Mount Lens System
- DNG RAW + JPEG Images
- Captures 1080p HD Video
- 1/2000 to 30 Second Shutter Speeds
- Bokeh Control Filter
Buy with Confidence
We’ve carefully crafted Krrb Classifieds to give honest folks a trusted environment to buy and sell with each other. Whether you’re buying from someone next door or over yonder, we’ve got your back.
- Stats and Verifications — Get to know the seller before you buy from them.
- Personal Messaging — Unclutter your inbox and keep your email private.
- Secure Payments — Make online payment with our secure payment platform.
- No-Hassle Refunds — Get the item you ordered or your money back.
- Friendly Support — Our team is available to help you in any and every way we can.
Contacting the Seller
Interested in a listing? Contact the seller and request to purchase or ask any questions you may have. Be clear, honest, kind and prompt with your replies. Negotiate price, including delivery fees if applicable. Agree on a pick-up location or delivery method if applicable.
Use our dedicated messaging system for all communication. In case of a dispute, these messages serve as a transactional record. For your safety, do not share your email address or personal information. Learn more about trust and safety.
Payments are transacted online through our secure payment platform. Once a seller sends you a payment request, simply click the “Pay Now” button and enter your credit or debit card information. We’ll hold the funds until you receive your purchase.
For in-person pickup, you may choose to pay with cash (or otherwise), but keep in mind that we cannot offer a refund should a problem arise. Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
Sellers can offer different options for delivery ranging from in-person pickup and local delivery to domestic and international shipping. For your protection, sellers are required to use our payment platform when shipping and offer you a tracking number. Learn more about avoiding scams and staying safe during in-person pickups.
When using our payment platform, if you do not receive your purchase or if it is substantially not as advertised, we’ll refund your payment including shipping fees if applicable. Contact us immediately at email@example.com and do not confirm receipt on the order. Once payment is transferred to the seller, it may not be possible to recuperate the funds.
Each seller may have a different return policy. In most cases, a seller will not accept returns. Before making payment, ask the seller about their return policy.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy. To fully protect yourself, always communicate through our messaging system and pay through our payment platform.
In your messages, you have the ability to privately rate your experience with the seller and conversely, the seller can rate you. Your rating should be based on your personal experience with the seller while using our platform. All member ratings are averaged and displayed on the members corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the specific listing, corner or message. We will be notified and take immediate action. Your report will be kept confidential. The member who is reported will not know who reported them. Additionally, our review will be handled discreetly.
Other questions? Contact us at email@example.com for prompt assistance.