Barely used Pentax Q with 4 lenses and a ton of accessories for $650/ obo! This mint condition, barely used (approx. 400 images taken) digital camera comes with the original box and has adapters, case, mini tripod, caps, etc. This is the world’s smallest dslr!
I am buying a the new Canon 6D (Which costs the same as a small country!) and I really need the money to go towards it asap! Here’s what’s included:
- Kata DC 437 Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
- Pentax Q (Black with latest Firmware!)
- Pentax 01 47mm prime lens & cap
- Pentax wide angle toy lens & cap
- Fujan 35mm f1.7 lens & cap
- Toyo Optics 12.5mm-75mm f1.8 Lens & cap
- C-Mount Adapter (2 of them, 1 for each C-Mount Lens – no swapping necessary!)
- 8mm Cine Lens Adapter (D-Mount Adapter)
- Nikon to Q lens Adapter (Allows use of Nikon Lenses on the Q)
- T-Mount Adapter (for telescopes or mirror lenses!)
- After market battery charger
- 4 batteries (1 OEM, 3 aftermarket)
- Pentax Leather Carrying Case (Original – NOT aftermarket!)
- Original Box
- Mini Tripod (can also be fixed to bike handlebars, etc!)
*Compare this kit and all that’s included for way over this price!
Specs for camera:
- 12.4Mp 1/2.3" Backlit CMOS Sensor
- 3.0" LCD Display
- Q-Mount Lens System
- DNG RAW + JPEG Images
- Captures 1080p HD Video
- 1/2000 to 30 Second Shutter Speeds
- Bokeh Control Filter
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).