CB2 Tall Chest! Perfect for Small Spaces! Will Deliver!!
Just moved into /are moving into a teeny tiny apartment?? Have more wall space than floor space? Go Up! This tall chest from CB2 has so much room for all your stuff it could fit Jimmy Hoffa! Seriously, for the square-feet-challenged among us (and who ever has enough space? Mayor Bloomberg is a nut job if he seriously thinks 300 sq ft is an adequately-sized apartment!!), this chest can store almost everyone’s wardrobe, and then some. It uses up a mere 4.2 square feet!
• Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate Design
• Hi-gloss white lacquer over engineered wood
• Powder-coated metal legs and drawer pulls
• Drawers have ball-bearing glides
• Dimensions: 30.5"Wx19.75"Dx50.5"H
Come See It!
If you want to hop the train and zip up to Stamford (less than an hour from GCS during rush hour), I’ll pick you up, show you the chest, and bring you back to the train station. If you’re ready to buy right then and there, we’ll load it into my SUV and take off! I am a full service seller!
It originally cost around $640 (base price of $499 + tax and shipping); current pricing (again, incl tax and shipping) for cb2’s new version will run you around $690. Why pay that? Buy it from Me, and it’s yours for $310!! Plus I’ll deliver! (well, I’ll deliver with your help – I’m not a superwoman!). If you don’t need my transportation and delivery services, the price is $289.
Please respond with an email address and telephone number!!
Link to CB2’s Description and reviews: http://reviews.cb2.com/7259/4706/matchbox-tall-chest-reviews/reviews.htm
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).