Pretty hand-hammered metal ball table lamp
- an adorable hand-hammered round metal table lamp w/ unique organic repousee detail
- nice quality & single-piece construction complete w/ black cone-shaped cylindrical cotton shade
- in very nice pre-owned condition … Been safely stored away for years since original purchase
- original felt pads underneath base to protect table surfaces … One missing, but easily replaced
- displays beautifully w/ running circle chain repousee detail around diameter on three rows bordered by parallel ridge lines
- overall height is approx 18" — lamp base measures approx 7" diameter x 11" high (to top of bulb socket) — shade is approx 7" t x 14" d
- sweet & charming!! Lamp is freshly cleaned & polished for lovely sheen & presentation … Shade requires de-linting (easy w/ tape roller)
- fully functioning & tested w/ wiring, bulb socket, & plug all in good working condition (some glue residue on cord from packing, but removable w/ mineral spirits or like)
- pictures are part of the description, so please review carefully & use enlarge feature to view items up-close & see details
Note: the items we deal in are primarily vintage by nature and in as-found condition, and thus commonly have the type of wear that you would associate with a pre-owned piece that has seen typical use over the years commiserate with its age — including, but not limited to, light scratching, scuffing, rubbing, etc. We endeavor to include any major issues in the description, but such conditions should be presumed unless otherwise noted and/or described as “new”. Also, please take into consideration that sometimes items appears nicer and larger in photographs, so please carefully review the condition reports (description + pics) and measurements before bidding. We are not experts, but do our best to accurately represent and describe all items we sell. We encourage you to email us with any questions or concerns at any time. All of our items are kept in a smoke free environment; however, we cannot attest to the conditions they were exposed to prior to our receipt. Thank you!
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).