This little table is a great size for anyone with a less than gigantic living space (as in, most of us!). It’s a fantastic size for a simple desk, complete with 1 center drawer for storage. It can also double as a small dining table, perfect for 2 but can also seat up to 4 if needed.
The ‘original’ green paint was in horrible condition, and the top boards were warped and cracked. After the paint removal we decided it would be best to rebuild the top out of new solid oak boards. The rest of the table is made out of solid oak as well, with hand carved appliques on each side and leg. The gold painted squares on either side of the drawer continue on all 4 sides of the table, and each leg has 4 floral leaves, similar to a Fleur-de-Lis.
The table top measures 38" wide x 24" deep and sits at 30" tall. The clear knee space below the table is 24" tall.
The top and legs are stained with an oil finish and topped with clear beeswax. All details are oil painted by hand.
The original drawer pulls and escutcheon were removed, cleaned, and polished, and the 4 wooden casters were replaced with solid brass.
Free pickup in Los Angeles is preferred and delivery is available at a small charge.
Shipping is possible on Greyhound Package Express. The quoted shipping is for Los Angeles to NYC, please contact us for a quote before purchasing.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).