This solid oak bedframe is perfect for the more discerning child or teenager. We’re pretty sure this piece is close to 100 years old, but the slow-growth solid oak has definitely held up through the years and will continue to do so. The horizontal rail construction has a Shaker-style feel, but the scalloped top is uniquely detailed with tiny stamped designs.
A 3/4 size bed is just that, a bit larger than a twin but not quite a full size. The typical size of a 3/4 mattress is 75" long x 48" wide (10" wider than a standard twin). 3/4 size mattresses are not common, but not entirely extinct either. Custom size mattresses can be made for a perfect fit, but a twin size mattress also works with a bit of extra space along the sides.
Newer solid oak side rails have been made to attach the head and foot boards, and all hardware is included.
The bedframe, overall, measures 51" wide. The headboard reaches 49" tall, and the footboard reaches 21". The mattress (or box spring) would sit about 10" off the floor. The opening for a mattress on this bedframe measures 78" long x 48" wide.
Free pickup in Los Angeles is preferred and delivery is available at a small charge.
Shipping is possible, but please contact us for a quote before purchasing.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).