This is a Moroni 520 Porvenir sectional made of top grain 100% leather, high density foam and down-filled seat cushions. It is, hands down, the most comfortable sofa I’ve ever sat in. Please note that the sectional is in two pieces (see pictures) and is a creamy white leather.
It retails for more than $6,000 at High Fashion Homes, where I originally purchased in March 2011. I’m only selling because we’re moving and there isn’t space to keep it.
There are a couple of flaws in this sectional — see pictures, the tear is on the back of the couch and the rub is on the side — but otherwise it’s in excellent condition at just over 1.5 years old. It’s been in a non-smoking home, and our dog is not allowed on the furniture.
About Moroni 520 Porvenir
The Moroni 520 Porvenir sofa group brings you simple elegance and modern style into your living space. A kiln-dried hardwood frame is wrapped in ultra high density foam and features a Toscana Off White color. Thick padded armrests and seat cushions are held up by a coil spring on a webbing suspension system that helps keep this piece taut and firm, and the drop-in coil spring system ensures years of comfort each time you sit down. This innovative comfort system ensures that the Porvenir will be in use for many years to come.
You can find a video about the 520 Porvenir sofa at the following link, but note that I’m selling a sectional, not just a loveseat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_lkcAbTGxM
About Moroni Leather
Moroni Leather has been a standard bearer in the leather furniture business. Known for its high quality and stylish designs, Moroni’s furniture combines the best of modern flair and traditional class for furniture that fits any lifestyle. Moroni maintains strict manufacturing guidelines to ensure the highest level of quality from start to finish.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).