Rubin museum himalayas original art exhibit poster * adventure * 4′ × 6′ nyc rare 2008 mint. Original limited edition exhibit poster for the ongoing art of the himalayas exhibit * discover the adventure * at the famed rubin museum of art in new york city. Features a beautiful vivid detailed graphic from an 19th century tibetan painting ( the five gods of the head gowai lha-nga ) that portrays a tibetan warrior god on horse-back. The rubin museum of art (rma) is home to a comprehensive collection of art from the himalayas and surrounding regions. The artistic heritage of this vast and culturally varied area of the world remains relatively obscure. Through changing exhibitions and an array of engaging public programs, rma offers opportunities to explore the artistic legacy of the himalayan region and to appreciate its place in the context of world cultures. The rubin museum collection consists of paintings, sculptures, and textiles. Although works of art range in date over two millennia, most reflect major periods and schools of himalayan art from the 12th century onward. This original exhibit poster is huge wall size ( 4’ foot wide x 6’ foot high ) and is printed on thick vinyl mylar in beautiful brilliant razor-sharp 6 color production. This is a limited edition custom poster used for large lightbox displays which is why its printed so razor sharp ~ also it is printed in vivid color to give it extra depth when backlit , which is why these lite-box posters look great hung over a light source or large window. Rare , authentic , rubin museum / himalayan / tibetan art exhibition poster ready for framing , or simply hang as is. Great for an apartment or studio , gallery or office. Will be carefully rolled in a heavy duty tube and shipped priority mail with delivery confirmation / tracking. This original exhibit poster is in mint new condition. Available for immediate local pick-up in times square nyc : bring your own long tube if you like ( we just roll and rubberband them ). We ship priority in an extra heavy duty tube ( 18 $ ) to anywhere in the u.S.A. > we also ship internationally to canada and worldwide. Email about quick local pickup or shipping arrangements , our phone number and our exact times square location.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).