We have a beautiful thomasville style sofa which has been recently re done and re upholstered completely including the foam . We started from scratch, just used the frame . and kept in storage It has never been used. Beautiful , Intricate victorian /antique syle sofa . We got it reupholstered to for our own use , but we got to know that we will be moving soon. We cant take it with us , hence the sale.
1. We used a two tone style on the sofa , the back and the sides have one kind of fabric and the front has another matching kind. This is the new fad these days. We went for a timeless look to blend in with all kinds of decorating styles .We have tried to depict the actual color in the pictures . The front is a brownish green with a self herringbone pattern and the back is a light green , dark green fabric with stripes . You can put it against a wall and the sides will still have the striped fabric or even if you put it in the middle of the room … it still will be a piece of conversation.
The frame is made of Ash or maple . Its a well constructed an all wood piece and we have had many people wanting to buy the frame , we did ’nt consider any offers at that time as we were looking to use the sofa for ourselves.
You really have to see it in person to admire its beauty and fantastic upholstery work. You cant take your eyes off it !!!!
We will show the sofa only by appointment , but will consider to work with you on a convenient time . Please , serious buyers only . Email us for more pictures . We added a few nail heads here and there at the corners and it has really enhanced the beauty of this piece. We vested a lot of effort and time into it and we really hope it goes to a good home and someone with great eye for detail, quality and workmanship buy it .
Please include your name , a valid phone number for us to reply to you., If this ad is up , it means its available and will take this ad off once its sold. Will accept cash payments only . Cannot Ship or deliver . Local Inquiries only.
Thanks for looking ! .
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).