Full Overlay, Butt Door
Interior Matches the Door Style
Upgraded Soft Close Hinges Available
No Center Stile on Cabinetry 24"W-36"W
Dove Tail Drawers
Base Cabinet Shelves are 1/2" Depth
Refrigerator Panels and Décor Panels (Product Codes: EPB, EPW and EPWP) have finished edges. Dishwasher Panels will only be finished on the edge with the return. Back Panels and Bead Board Panels (Produce Codes: FBP and BP) have unfinished edges.
Measurement from the top of the door to the edge of the face frame is 1/2"
The full-overlay door style leaves about an 1/4" clearance on the edge. Depending on the decorative hardware being installed, a narrow clearance (usually 1/2" is sufficient, but may need to be larger depending on hardware style) may be necessary to make sure cabinet doors mounted against a wall open properly. This is only if there is a wall to the left or right of a cabinet (not in between every wall cabinet). A space may not be needed, but just be aware it may be necessary depending on the decorative hardware is being used.
*The natural expansion and contraction of the wood throughout the year can cause hairline cracks in some door styles and painted doors. To prevent this, MDF center panels are used to help with the stability of the door.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).