Posted from Krrb It via the Krrb it button.
Beautiful fully glazed glove molds made by General Porcelain (now defunct) of Trenton, New Jersey are a wonderful piece of industrial history. Originally used in molding of latex gloves. Most were made in 1987 and were rescued from overstock storage of a glove mold factory on the West Coast—as the owner was using them for “Crush and Run”. These beauties have been “saved” and are here for the taking.
Great for display in your home, adorning with vintage jewels or objects, or for fun at Halloween. As they are fully glazed, they will be shiny. There will be no cracks, but some may show evidence of their former life on their bases such as molding marks or small chips.
Measures: 14" H x 4.5" wide
Middle finger is approximately 3" high
Wrist: About 7.5" so you will need an extender for smaller bracelets, put this in the back and photograph from the front!!!
Fingers are FAT, probably can’t hold rings unless they are adjustable like the photos.
Look how nice they look in a store display , courtesy of my customer in Germany.
These were in use for some time until retired. Some may have some dirt or grime on underside of base where it was attached to the machine. The base is the only thing not glazed. If any have smudges or grease on the outside, they can easily be cleaned with soap, and water.
Pickup in baltimore 21214
Or, shipped anywhere in usa for $6.95
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).