ON SALE! Come see it in our Brooklyn Showroom, every day thru Dec. 22!
Photographs do not capture how stunning this large, sleek desk is in person. It is a truly remarkable piece, one that demands you make it the showpiece of the entire room. It came into existence circa 1940, made from hard maple, with walnut inlays, and built to be as solid as it is clean. Equally beautiful in back as in front, this is a desk that was always meant to own a room, not be pushed into a corner. In order to restore it to its full potential, I completely stripped and sanded the desk from top to bottom. I then had it professionally lacquered in a warm, high-gloss white, with a shine that must be seen to be believed. I restored the front and back inlay, as well as the front drawer, to the stand-out role it was always meant to have. It was a painstaking and laborious process, but when you see a gorgeous piece of mid-century modern furniture like this come back to life, it makes it worth it.
53.5” W x 29” H x 24” D
Middle drawer capacity: 15.25” D x 14” W x 1.25” H
Side drawers capacity: 15.25” D x 13” W x 1:.25” H
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).