Posted from Krrb It via the Krrb it button.
Vintage Serving Tray, Silver Plated, Footed with Handles, Holiday Dinners
What an impressive gift for the Wedding couple, a hostess gift, or your own table.
The beauty of this tray speaks for itself. It would add precious victorian elegance to any decor or event.
Displayed here as an accessory tray for the bedroom or guestroom dresser, this tray would be just as complimentary on the dining room table, at the head table of your wedding reception, or as an accent on a Queen Anne table. In the Farmhouse, Cottage or Victorian home, with something this ornate, the possibilities are endless.
Length to outside of handles: 21 1/2"
Width: 13 1/2"
The tray is quite weighted.
The tray has been polished quite a bit, but could certainly use additional attention. It is in Good condition overall, there are very minor surface etchings from use, but no cracks, crevices, or dents are noted.This item is being sold in found condition, as described and pictured above. Please refer to the shop’s policies regarding the purchase and return of vintage items sold in found condition.
As noted in the shop’s policies, and due to the size and weight of this item, the buyer will be responsible for the shipping costs of this item. Please convo with me and I will give you an estimate of these costs.
Of course local pick up is always welcomed. I am flexible and willing to reduce the driving distance within reason, and with compensation. I am located in Baltimore, Md on Interstate 95, convienent to Pennsylvania, NYC, New Jersey, Washington DC, Virginia, Deleware, West Virginia, etc.
Have any questions?Contact the shop owner.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).