We’ve improved this terrific solid wood mid-century cabinet by giving it mobility. It now rolls around effortlessly thanks to highly functional and attractive brass casters that are original to the period (built 1950’s strong!) but new for this piece. Otherwise, we simply unmasked the simple style and beauty of the cabinet by cleaning and polishing away the decades. The solid brass pulls on the wood doors are amazing. The glass doors are scratch-free and have etched indented handles. (By the way, did you know your remotes will communicate with your media components through glass?) And above all, the luster of the original mahogany finish will bring beauty to any home. Over fifty years old and still as useful and beautiful as ever.
Overall: 36 L x 37 H x 15.25 D
Shelves Behind Glass Doors:
34.25 L x 12 D x 8 H (top)
34.25 L x 13.5 D x 7.5 H (bottom)
Doors slide to allow opening of 16 W on each side—inside is not divided.
Shelves Behind Wood Doors:
34.75 × 13 D x 5.75 H (top)
34.75 L x 13 D x 9 H (bottom)
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).