For Sale: New custom-made, Case Study shelving units (CSSU):
This new series of shelving modeled after the Eames ESU… but has a bit higher fit/finish and more options as to size and color.
Shelves can be made in maple- or birch-ply. Panels can be made of walnut, oak, or MDF with a variety of finishes and color. Legs can be fixed or adjustable…lots of options!
The photos below are from a few different projects. All can be seen at: http://www.norcalmod.com/21-cssu-shelving/
The most popular size — the 2X2 (@14in depth) — is $475 in walnut ply… but as low as $350 in an 11.5in depth with DIY panels. (The tall bookshelf pictured is a custom size for $1100). Many different sizes and configurations are available up to 8ft wide and 8ft tall. Each piece is made-to-order, so custom sizing is never extra (the standard pricing gives folks an idea of price range).
Drop me a line if you’re interested in these or would like to talk about a custom piece. hlwimmer //at// yahoo (dot) com or via the reply feature here.
Local delivery available for prepaid purchases ($2/mile from 94521).
Thanks for looking.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).