Posted from Krrb It via the Krrb it button.
Industrial Factory Workers Sewing Chair ….. An assembly line worker in the factory, sewing garments & shoes, proudly in the USA, used Singer Brand, this chair. Perfect sized chair for your home office, studio, even at your kitchen table. The chair bottom is formed and stationary & does not swivel. It is actually quite comfortable. Perfect for the Urban, Mid Century Modern, or Industrial Decor!
This wonderful vintage chair will be carefully disassembled for a more convenient way of shipping; it can be reassembled quite easily. I have a few of these chairs, so if you would like to make a set, let me know, we can do a package deal and save on shipping.
The measurements are ~ chair seat is 16" wide x 14 ½” chair seat height is adjustable from approx 17" to 20" and overall chair is approx 32" tall to top of back.
Shipping to most locations $28.00.
Alaska, Hawaii, and international buyers, please contact me for shipping costs. I will gladly combine shipping of multiple items that fit in one box.
Be sure to check out our other Items! Please ask all questions before purchase and thanks for stopping by Hippie Hog!
Just a side note about all of our Vintage Glassware and other Vintage Style Pieces:
All of our vintage pieces have beautiful character & are pre-owned & gently used. In fact, some items may have been well loved and used daily for many years, and can be used for many years to come. Naturally, our pieces may show some signs of wear, loss of shine, or have minor flaws. Unless otherwise noted in our description. This, I believe adds to the wonderful character that these pieces show and does not detract from their beauty or future usability, in reality, they add considerably to lure of the vintage charm that is desired and loved by many. We hope that you will have the same opinion!
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).